Dying Light has received a brand new update on the PS4 and Xbox One bumping the game’s version to 1.06. This new update is a big one, packing in at about 2.85 GB in size. It also adds free “Parkour Fever” DLC to the game.
This new update is now live on the PS4 and Xbox One, and allows the players to attempt the free DLC called “Parkour Fever” as can be seen in the screenshot below.
You can read the full changelog below.
- Parkour Fever – ten parkour with online leaderboards
- Revamped Quarantine Zones
- Additional national outfits + community designed t-shirt
- Gold-tier fantasy weapons
- Three new trophies
Various balance changes: – Weapon adjustments – Loot chests adjustments – Gold-tier weapons drop rate increase – Shops prices selection adjustments – Crafting adjustments
- Support for the Bozak Horde DLC
Be the Zombie:
- Entirely new progression system – three stages of mutation with additional, unique skills
- Various balance tweaks
- Spit not sticking to opponents fixed
- Ground pound bug fixed
- Flare damage to hives normalized
- Unlocking trophies issues fixed
- Various stability improvements, including co-op
- Weapon duplication exploit fixed
- Support for background music playback added (Spotifiy)
Let us know if you have updated to the latest version in the comments below.