Dying Light has been updated on PS4 and Xbox One. There are various versions like 1.16, 1.17, 1.18 or if you have The Following, you can get 1.10 update. What is included in it?
Dying Light was released in 2015 but it continues to get new updates heading into 2019. This shows the strong support that it has received from the developers so far. The patch notes for the August 27 update can be seen below.
Dying Light August 27 Update Patch Notes For PS4 and Xbox One
- New type of live event added
- New opponent “Silver Hazmat”
- Support for additional dockets added
- Added new section in menu
- Added functionality that allows users to toggle activation of selected live events
- Minor bug fixes
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.