Dynasty Warriors 9 update version 1.21 is available to download now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Koei Tecmo has continued to support Dynasty Warriors 9 by resolving most of the issues including bug fixes, and implementing a new co-op mode that was a part of a free update. They are still updating the game and just released a minor update weighing less than 200 MB on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Dynasty Warriors 9 update version 1.21 patch notes can be seen in detail below.
Dynasty Warriors 9 Update Version 1.21 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Added BGM from a previous title from the DYNASTY WARRIORS series.
- Added new wallpaper.
- Added new powerful enemies.
- Added new battle features “Break” and “Trigger Attack (Nullify)”.
- Added a new feature to edit emotes, and added new emotes to the Coin Collector.
- Improved the sorting feature.
- Improved the positioning of camps.
- Corrected an issue in which officers did not move correctly on ships.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
Dynasty Warriors 9 is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It is the first major open world Dynasty Warriors game however this change didn’t manage to sit well with the game’s traditional hack-and-slash gameplay leading to a backlash among the fans and critics.