EA Sports UFC 3 update version 1.12 is out now on PS4. It should be live on Xbox One as well. This is the next patch after content update #9.
EA Sports UFC 3 update version 1.12 weighs in at roughly 4GB on the PS4. So what exactly is included in this update. EA has shared the full set of patch notes for this update, which they titled as content update #10. You can find out all the details below.
EA Sports UFC 3 Update Version 1.12 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Added two new fighters; Alexander Hernandez in Lightweight; Mackenzie Dern in Women’s Strawweight
- Added signature Alexander Hernandez movement animations
- Added signature Alexander Hernandez jab and straight animations
- Added new transitions between various cage clinch positions and cage takedown positions
- Stamina on submission attempts was updated to make stamina advantage more persistent in the submission minigame
- The side kick and spinning side kick to the body can no longer be caught
- Updated catch kick windows to scale with the move level of the kick
- Various bug fixes
EA Sports UFC 3 is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One. It is also available for free starting today for those who have an EA Access subscription.