EA Sports UFC 3 update version 1.14 is out now for the PS4 and Xbox One. Here’s what is included in this new update.
Recently, EA Sports UFC 3 was updated with a patch version 1.13 that added some new fighters to the game. This has now continued on with EA Sports UFC 3 update version 1.14 which is available to download now on the PS4 and Xbox One.
There are no official set of patch notes available to view for this new update for EA Sports UFC 3, but here is a list of changelog as shared by a developer on his Twitter account.
EA Sports UFC 3 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Modified the spear takedown logic so you need a minimum of 50% of your initial stamina in order to perform any spear takedown
- Modified the health event based spear takedown logic to make it only available for the first second after a health event is triggered.
- Re-tuned the submissions from SUB single leg and SUB double leg against the cage to make them harder to deny.
- Tuned the SUB double leg against the cage guillotine to become harder to deny with a greater stamina advantage, and the kimura to become harder to deny with greater grapple advantage.
- The spear TD changes are in the patch, and the submission changes are in a tuner.
EA Sports UFC 3 is available to play now on the PS4 and Xbox One. It can also be downloaded through EA Access.