Frontier Developments has revealed Elite Dangerous update version 1.30 (PS4) patch notes 3.3.03 for PC and Xbox One. Here’s what new and fixed in this update.
Elite Dangerous update version 1.30 mostly deals with stability fixes and crashes. There are some minor bug fixes included in this update as well. The patch is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Get the full details about this new Elite Dangerous update version 1.30 below.
Elite Dangerous Update Version 1.30 (PS4) Patch Notes 3.3.03 (PC, Xbox One)
- Session log time stamps should now be correct
- Fixed an instance where the game could hang
- Fixed a crash that could occur when in a Multicrew session
- Fixed a crash that could occur whilst mining
- Fixed a crash that could occur whilst super cruising
- Fixed a crash that could occur when accessing ‘Full System Statistics’ under the Power Play contact
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Galaxy Map
- Planets that have not been mapped by the player should no longer display the blue mapped effect
- Fixed some negative faction consequences not being applied correctly from actions such as crimes and missions
- Fixed stations damaged by Thargoid incursions not becoming repairable
- Fixed network disconnect that could occur after suspending the game on XB1
- Fixed connection issues for players using IPV6
- Fixed Powerplay local news articles not being displayed correctly
- Fixed partial commodity quotas not being correctly applied after restocking or fast-tracking
- Fixed issue that was causing no mass locks between human ships
- Fixed Squadron filtering not working correctly when looking for Powerplay tags
- Players can use spaces within Squadron names once more
- Fixed being unable to reject squadron applications even when you have the correct rank permission
Elite Dangerous is now available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.