Elite Dangerous update version 1.35 is out now. Get the rundown on what is included in this new update and read the full patch notes and more in this article.
Elite Dangerous update 1.35 was scheduled to release on May 14 and it is available to download now. Here are the full details on this new update for the game.
Elite Dangerous Update Version 1.35 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Cockpit cracking effects are now triggered on the new thresholds, meaning they appear at the correct time
- Fixed crash that could occur when entering an AX Conflict Zone
- Fixed crash that could occur when using the FSS
- Fixed issue that caused intermediate zoom levels to incorrectly reposition away from the body that was zoomed in on
- Fixed issue that caused FSS view to break (UI misplaced and rendering issues)
- Fixed White Dwarf classes DC, DCV, DO, DOV, and DQ codex entries pointing to incorrect classes in the galaxy
- White Dwarf Codex discoveries have been switched back on (once the patch is live)
- Fixed “has appropriate landing pads” being set to false (in the Navigation Tab popup box) when it is in fact true
Elite Dangerous Server Fixes (since April Update – Patch 1)
- Fixed local news articles not displaying at many markets
- Fixed some Conflict Zones not despawning correctly
Elite Dangerous is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.