F1 2018 Update Version 1.10 has been released.
The latest update to the long running Formula One Racing game by Codemasters brings multiple improvements to gameplay and out of race moments like the interviews with Claire.
It also fixes the hilarious bug where the Safety Car would overtake you aggressively when your car is facing mechanical issues.
Check out the full Patch Notes below:
F1 2018 Update Version 1.10 Patch Notes
- Players will no longer be incorrectly overtaken under the Safety Car when they have high engine or gearbox wear.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI drivers with a puncture to not pit.
- Numerous improvements to the Interviews with Claire.
- Co commentator commentary should now always play correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the track rubbering in and marbles not working.
- Players will no longer be able to select reverse gear while driving forwards.
- Updated the Power Unit & Gearbox Management tutorial audio in German to correctly reflect the 2018 rules.
- Fixed players occasionally getting stuck waiting for players in Multiplayer when loading in to OSQ.
F1 2018 is available now for PS4, PC and Xbox One