F1 2018 has received a new update today that adds new anti-cheat measures on PC, in addition to some changes made to the game. Here is what is included in this patch.
Codemasters has released a brand new update for F1 2018 today that is currently live on Steam. The full patch notes for this update version 1.12 can be viewed below.
F1 2018 Update Version 1.12 Patch Notes For PC
- Invalidated lap times will no longer be incorrectly set back to valid when returning to the garage.
- Added new PC anti cheat.
- Improvements to the Safety Car behaviour when it’s deployed to the track.
- Broadcast speech will now play correctly after all sessions.
- Stopped spectators seeing the garage for a frame followed by the car on track for a frame causing a nasty flicker when spectating OSQ.
- Rebalanced Rank and Safety Rating calculations.
This update is currently available to download on Steam. There is no ETA for the update getting a release on PS4 and Xbox One. The current PS4 version stands at 1.10 compared to the 1.12 update for PC.
F1 2018 was developed by Codemasters. It is a Formula One racing game that is available to play on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.