F1 2018 update version 1.15 is out now on PC and should go live for Xbox One and PS4 later. Here are the full patch notes for it.
F1 2018 is a racing simulator by Codemasters. It has received praise from critics for its realistic simulation and handling of formula one racing. It lets you pick the helmet and become a successful formula one racer in the single-player mode. F1 2018 has continued to receive a strong post-launch support.
F1 2018 update version 1.15 is currently live on the PC. The patch update is also expected to hit and Xbox One and PS4. View the full patch notes below.
F1 2018 Update Version 1.15 Patch Notes For PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Safety Rating and Skill Rank should no longer reset on Xbox One.
- Fixed several issues where spectators and players could get stuck in a perpetual load state in multiplayer.
- The Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car should no longer trigger after a flashback.
- Fixed an issue where teams would value showmanship and sportsmanship incorrectly in contract negotiations.
- Wheels should no longer feel like they are losing power/force feedback mid race.
- Near/far chase camera should no longer jump when entering and exiting the pits.
- Fanatec CSL Elite should be able to be calibrated correctly after a fresh boot.
- Rev lights should now function correctly on Fanatec CSL Elite on PC.
- Trigger rumble option “Auto” should now work as intended on PC.
- Frame rate capping should now reach the maximum FPS cap on PC.
- Various stability and performance fixes.
F1 2018 is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.