F1 2019 Update 1.05 was just released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Read on for the full patch notes.
F1 2019 Update 1.05 is a performance patch that aims to improve the car handling as well as performance of AI cars.
Check out the full patch notes below.
F1 2019 Update 1.05 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
- 2019 season performance updates
- F2 is now available in Unranked Multiplayer and LAN
- AI performance has been improved in wet weather for both F1 and F2 vehicle classes
- Improvements to AI blocking behaviour
- In photo mode changing shutter speed will no longer make the screen go black
- Fanatec wheels will no longer send strong force feedback turning the wheel to the right on race starts
- Rain / ERS charging lights now work on PS4 Pro
- First Ten Down (Complete 10 races online) achievement will now unlock correctly
- Stopped graphical glitches occurring and getting more frequent during long play sessions
Developers codemasters also teased what players can expect in the coming months:
- Paul Ricard Pit Lane Update – July/August
- Visual Car Updates – August. You will be delighted to hear that we will be adding the Ferrari 90 Anniversary logo onto the engine cover as part of this update!
- F2 2019 Season – September
F1 2019 Update 1.05 can be downloaded now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.