F1 2019 Update 1.09 has been released for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Read on for the full patch notes to see what’s new in the update.
The F1 2019 1.09 update brings forth several changes including the ability to use Realistic Performance settings in Leagues. Among other changes there’s also a much requested fix to the AI R&D progression. The full patch notes are below:
F1 2019 Update 1.09 PS4, Xbox One & PC [Patch Notes]
- Realistic performance can now be enabled in Leagues
- AI can now be disabled when using official cars in Leagues
- Skill rating rebalancing
- Safety rating rebalancing
- Balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career
- Added additional support for Fanatec wheels
- Fixed an exploit on Time Trial in France
- Tyre compounds have been updated in Brazil, USA & Mexico
- Reduced off-track surface grip on approach to turn 12 in Brazil
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
F1 2019 Update 1.09 can be downloaded right now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.