The latest update for Fallout 4 is now out on the Xbox One. This update was released first on the PC and then later made its way to the PS4. It is now finally available for the Xbox One users and since it contains some performance improvements as well as some bug fixes, it is highly recommended to download it before continuing the game any further.
This new update adds the following fixes and improvements to the game on all platforms, including Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing “Reunions”
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
Fallout 4 was released on November 10th for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game had some frame rate issues on the PS4 and Xbox One at launch and with this new update, Bethesda Softworks has tried to fix some of these issues although they still have a long way to go.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.