Fallout 4 is set to receive a brand new update this week. This update will finally add the support for PS4 Pro so that users with the latest Sony hardware can enjoy improved visuals and performance on their PS4 Pro.
Bethesda Softworks has now detailed the improvements for Fallout 4 in a detailed changelog on their official website. The support for PS4 Pro will arrive with the release of Update 1.9 and you can find out all the details regarding it below.
- New Features
- Enhanced PS4 Pro Support
- Support for High Resolution Texture Pack (PC only)
- Added Featured category for mods
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
- General performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging
Fallout 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It was developed and published by Bethesda Softworks.