Bethesda Softworks has released a brand new update for Fallout 4. This update is currently available for all the PC users while it will go live for Xbox One next week. There is no confirmation of a release timing for the PS4, but Bethesda Softworks are currently working on it.
This new Fallout 4 update adds around 300 more names for Codsworth in the game, you can find a full list of the names from here. Along with the addition of names, there are also some general stability improvements and new features added in this patch.
You can read the full set of changes in this update below.
Fallout 4 1.6 Update
- ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Existsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth’s vocabulary
- Support for upcoming Add Ons
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
Fallout 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It was developed and published by Bethesda Softworks.