Fallout 76 will get a new hotfix today for PC while PS4 and Xbox One will get a server-side update on December 19.
Bethesda Softworks has now shared the details about this new update that will be available to download today on PC. This is going to be the last update for Fallout 76 for this year, and if you were hoping to see any major changes, it mostly relates to a couple of bugs and localization fixes.
Here are the full patch notes for Fallout 76 update version 1.04 hotfix which is available today on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Fallout 76 December 19 Update Patch Notes 18.104.22.168 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
PC players will receive a small download once today’s update is available, but players on consoles shouldn’t need to download anything.
- PC: 22.214.171.124
- PS4: 126.96.36.199 (unchanged)
- Xbox One: 188.8.131.52 (unchanged)
Localization: Korean language support has been added to Fallout 76.
- This was added to console versions of the game on December 18.
- PC players who have their language set to Korean will see an increased download size of a few hundred megabytes today.
Stability and Performance
- PC: Addressed an issue that could cause the game client to crash after selecting Exit to Desktop.
- PC: Fixed a setting that was left in a debug state. This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow items to be duplicated.
- Weapons: Addressed an issue that could prevent high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing damage to enemies, or cause enemies to heal immediately after taking damage.
Fallout 76 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.