Bethesda Softworks has shared details on Fallout 76 update version 1.02 (PS4) in addition to the PC and Xbox One. Here’s what is included in this update.
Fallout 76 will get an update on November 19 which will be the second update for the game since its launch on November 14. This update will be released on all platforms including the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Bethesda Softworks has shared the details around this update and the changes that are expected from it so read below to find out more.
Fallout 76 Update Version 1.02 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- The next update will focus primarily on game performance and stability on all platforms but will also come with a list of fixes to quests, UI, C.A.M.P.s, and more. Patch notes will be available early next week. This update will be large compared to what we expect for patches going forward. Regular updates will always vary in size, but future updates should be much smaller in comparison.
- Stash Limit Increase – We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks. The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right.
- Push to Talk for PC – After listening to all of your concerns, we have made progress on getting this into the game and it will also be included in an update in the next few weeks.
- Ultrawide Support for PC – 21:9 support will be coming soon. We have seen it in testing and it looks awesome.
- FOV Slider for PC – We know this is popular request for our PC players— look for an FOV slider soon.
In addition to this, Bethesda Softworks has confirmed that heading into 2019, they will release “new Vaults opening, new ways to easily improve your C.A.M.P.s, ways to create, team-up, and faction-based PvP, and many more free add-ons.”
Fallout 76 is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.