Bethesa Softworks has detailed the upcoming major Fallout 76 update version 1.03 and 1.04. Here are the full patch notes for them.
Fallout 76 has faced a lot of controversy recently due to the shoddy state of its launch and the various bugs that the game has suffered since launching earlier this month. Bethesda is also apparently refusing refunds for the game and are in the process of getting sued due to it. Despite all of these issues, Bethesda Softworks remains commited to supporting Fallout 76 and has now shared a set of patch notes and plans for the upc0ming Fallout 76 updates.
Here are the partial set of patch notes for these new Fallout 76 updates. Bethesda Softworks will release the full patch notes once the update is closer to launch.
Fallout 76 Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes (December 4)
- Stash Limit Increased: We know many of you have been asking for an adjustment to the Stash storage limit, and we’re happy to share that we’re increasing it from 400 to 600. While this is somewhat conservative, we plan to increase the storage cap further once we verify that this change will not negatively impact the stability of the game.
- Boss Loot: Players should correctly receive two to three items after taking down a boss, depending on the creature’s difficulty and level.
- Cryolator Effects: Players hit with the Cryolator are now Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen depending on how many times they are hit. The duration of movement speed reductions applied by these effects have also been decreased from 2 hours to 30 seconds.
- Respawning When Overencumbered: We’ve resolved an issue affecting players who die while overencumbered that only allowed them to Respawn at Vault 76. Now, overencumbered players will be able to respawn at the nearest discovered Map Marker.
- Stuck in Power Armor: We’ve addressed an issue in this patch that could cause players to become stuck inside Power Armor. We’re also aware that there are some additional cases where this can occur, and we are actively investigating them.
Fallout 76 Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes (December 11)
- PC Additions: A Push-to-Talk setting for Voice Chat, 21:9 resolution support, and a Field of View setting are all being implemented on PC with this update.
- SPECIAL Respec: After level 50, you’ll be able to choose between a new Perk Card, or moving a SPECIAL point you had previously allocated.
- C.A.M.P. Placement on Login: Your C.A.M.P. will no longer be automatically blueprinted and stored if someone is occupying your location when you log into a server. Instead, you’ll receive a notification that your space is occupied. If you decide to find a new home for your C.A.M.P. on that server, it will be free to do so. However, if you don’t attempt to place down your C.A.M.P., you will be able to switch to a new server where that spot is vacant and your C.A.M.P. will be fully assembled and waiting for you.
- Bulldozer: This is a new C.A.M.P. feature that will allow you to remove small trees, rocks, and other obstructions so it’s easier to create and place your C.A.M.P. when and where you want it. You can also use the Bulldozer to clear these items from the surrounding area to make your C.A.M.P. feel more like home!
Keep in mind these are just these patch notes are just a small set of change for Fallout 76. Full patch notes will be released at a later date once the update is closer to launch.
Fallout 76 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.