Bethesda Softworks has released a brand new update version 1.04 for Fallout 76 today. It is available to download now on PC and will release this Thursday for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Fallout 76 update version 1.04 was scheduled to go live on consoles along with the PC version today, but it was delayed to this Thursday in order to prepare for any potential hotfixes as well. The download size for this update on PC is roughly 3 GB while it will be around 5 GB on PS4 and Xbox One.
The full patch notes for Fallout 76 update version 1.04 can be seen below.
Fallout 76 Update Version 1.04 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- C.A.M.P. Construction Improvements: Small obstructions will now be automatically removed when you place objects on top of them, allowing you to more easily build when and where you want.
- C.A.M.P. Placement Improvements: You will now be notified when you log into a world and your current C.A.M.P. location is occupied by another player. If you stay in that world, you can place your C.A.M.P. back down for free. If you decide not to place your C.A.M.P. and join a new world where your space is unoccupied, it will be automatically placed in its original spot.
- SPECIAL Re-speccing: Upon reaching level 51, and every level thereafter, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to unlock a new Perk Card or reallocate one SPECIAL point.
- Push-to-Talk: We’ve implemented a push-to-talk hotkey for Voice Chat on PC so that you can decide when to speak up and when to remain silent.
- New PC Settings: We’ve added Field of View and Depth of Field sliders so that you can further customize your view in-game.
- 21:9 Resolution Support: On PC, you can catch an even wider view from those gorgeous Appalachian vistas, because Fallout 76 now supports monitors that use 21:9 aspect ratios.
To view the full patch notes, which are massive so we are not going to post them here, check out this post made by Bethesda Softworks on Reddit.
Fallout 76 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.