Fallout 76 update version 1.42 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The new update adds “A Colossal Problem” which is a new live event. It allows the player to “venture deep into the heart of Monongah Mine with up to eight players to take on a terrifying legendary Wendigo Colossus during this instanced encounter.”
Fallout 76 Update Version 1.42 Full Patch Notes (August 24 Update)
- Settler Forager: Players can now correctly receive Daily Quests from the Settler Forager Ally.
C.A.M.P. AND WORKSHOPS
- Walls: Players can now correctly replace solid Walls with Doorway Walls when building in their C.A.M.P.s.
- Exploit: Addressed a C.A.M.P. budget exploit related to Small Generators.
- Secret Service Armor: Pocketed and Deep Pocketed Mods for Secret Service Armor limbs can now correctly be purchased from Regs using Gold Bullion.
- Underarmor: The Brotherhood of Steel Fatigues are now correctly categorized as Underarmor, rather than an outfit.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Performance: Implemented several performance optimizations in support of the event “A Colossal Problem.”
QUESTS AND EVENTS
- From Russia with Lev: Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Spruce Knob Boat Rental at Spruce Knob Lake.
- Map: The player’s C.A.M.P. Icon now correctly remains visible on the Map after equipping the Future-Tec C.A.M.P. Module Skin.