Far Cry New Dawn update version 1.04 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here’s what new and fixed in this update.
There are no official set of patch notes available as of yet for this brand new Far Cry New Dawn update but we have managed to find out a list of changes confirmed to be a part of it.
Far Cry New Dawn update 1.04 details can be seen below. We will update the article with full patch notes once they are made available.
Far Cry New Dawn Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
- Fixed the issue that certain instances of expeditions have not spawned.
- Fixed the issue, which allowed the player to get stuck on the roof while skydiving during a mission.
- Fixed the issue, which did not remove a note from the screen in COOP mode.
- Fixed the issue that a special mission has not been updated on a specific mission.
- Fixed the issue where the player could hit an NPC just before the start of a cutscene.
- Fixed the problem that the guest’s camera could stand in cut scenes.
- Fixed the issue that some NPCs suddenly became hostile to the player.
- Fixed the problem that the reinforcements did not appear on a particular mission.
- Fixed the issue that could cause the player to get stuck on a black screen after triggering an event on a special mission.
Far Cry New Dawn is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.