Far Cry 5 has been updated today and new masks, weapons, and vehicles have been added.
Ubisoft has released a brand new update today for Far Cry 5 that is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This new patch will update the game to version 1.11 on the PS4, and version 3122389 on the PC.
Far Cry 5 Update Version 1.11 Full Patch Notes For PC, PS4, And Xbox One
1. New Additions
- Added New Masks:
- For Honor: Kensei
- Ghost Recon: Day of the Skull
- Ghost Recon: El Tio
- Watch_Dogs: Wrench
- Rabbids: Robber
- Rabbids: Biker
- Added New Weapons (also available in Far Cry Arcade):
- Flamethrower “Neon Sparkle”
- MBP .50 “Blood & Dragon”
- Added New Vehicles (also available in Far Cry Arcade):
- 1970 Zugspitz XS-2 “Cyber Edition”
- 2014 Adjudicor Mastadon XZT “Surface to Surface”
- 2012 Kimberlite TCZ “Hot Rockets”
2. Stability & Performance
- Bug fix for a freeze related to Outpost Master
- Bug fixes for general Lobby Stability when jumping between the various game modes
- Bug fix for Voice Chat losing functionality when switching game modes
4. Gameplay & UI
- Bug fix regarding a trophy unlock issue for “Hope County Master Angler” in NG+. Now, if requirements are completed, it will trigger the trophy.
5. PC Specific
- New Addition: HD Textures Pack
6. Far Cry Arcade
- Bug fix that would reset Arcade progress when starting NG+. Players who have previously lost their Arcade level due to this reset will get it back with an additional 20% XP.
- Bug fix that allowed NPCs to be spawned in PvP maps
- Modification to Blood Dragon health for better balancing
7. Map Editor
- Adjustment of IGE Assets Costs
- Bug fix for the Editor settings resetting
- Bug fixes for NPCs spawned with Scripts in IGE
- Bug fix for Camera Controls in IGE
- Bug fixes for IGE Scripting Tools
- Minor bug fixes on IGE assets
- Minor bug fixes for the Icons while in IGE
8. Far Cry® 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
- General bug and stability fixes
Far Cry 5 is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game was developed and published by Ubisoft.