EA has released a new update for FIFA 16 on PC on November 6th. This update hasn’t been released on any other platform yet. This new update includes general stability improvements, new content and changes to FUT items.
You can read the full set of patch notes below.
This update includes new content:
- Star heads for some players, many from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season.
- New third kits added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Improved online matchmaking.
- Fixed team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment.
- Addressed an exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
- Correct country flags appear in FIFA Pro Clubs.
- Fixed Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
- Fixed an issue on the PS4™ system that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improved Compare Price when used on consumable items.
- Fixed an issue where Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- Fixed an issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
- Fixed an issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- Fixed an issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend’s Squad.
FIFA 16 is out now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Let us know what you think about the changes in this new update in the comments below.