FIFA 16′ s latest update has now gone live on PS4 and Xbox One after being available on PC last week. This new update adds a variety of changes and fixes to the game including general stability improvement and updates to the FIFA Ultimate Team.
You can read the full set of changes in details below. These changes applies to all platforms including PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
This update includes new content:
- Star heads for some players, many of which are from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season.
- New third kits have been added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.
This update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA Live Service team:
- Improvements to online matchmaking.
- One instance of a team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment.
- An exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
- Correct country flags appearing in FIFA Pro Clubs.
- One instance of Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
- An issue on PS4 that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.
In addition to the above, the update addresses the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improvements to Compare Price when used on consumable items.
- Issue where your Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- An issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
- An issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- An issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend’s Squad.
This new update should be around 300 MB in size on the PS4 and Xbox One. It was released on PC earlier this week and it has finally been made available for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about the changes included in this new update in the comments below.