EA Sports has released the next major update for FIFA 17. This update should be available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One and PC and it contains a lot of important new changes to the gameplay mechanics as well as the changes to the FIFA Ultimate Team.
The size of this new update is less than 1 GB. The patch notes mention the following changes.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
FIFA 17 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.