FIFA 19 update version 1.17 is available to download now so here are the full patch notes for this FIFA 19 update 1.17 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
FIFA 19 update 1.17 makes some changes to the gameplay with multiple technical changes focused on improving gameplay Responsiveness. Various issues with FIFA Ultimate Team and Audio have also been addressed in this update.
FIFA 19 Update Version 1.17 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Made the following changes:
- Multiple technical changes focused on Gameplay Responsiveness.
- For details around these changes, please follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter for news of a Pitch Notes article that will dig into the changes and our ongoing efforts in this area.
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
Addressed the following issues:
- Fixed more scenarios where the Dynamic and 2D images for Player Items were sometimes disappearing.
- Rarely, some users were stuck in a frozen state which resulted in disconnecting from FUT.
- Sometimes, FUT Club info stats (W/D/L record etc.) would overlap with the ‘Active Squad’ after comparing item prices several times in a row in quick succession.
Addressed the following issue:
- Rarely, the Premier League anthem was missing from the lineup handshake sequence.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 19 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
FIFA 19 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.