FIFA 20 update version 1.05 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The new update for FIFA 20 is the largest one so far since it launched back in September. It brings in support for the following fixes in addition to tweaking gameplay, and the other modes. Volta Football has also implemented some changes and there are many bug fixes.
FIFA 20 Update Version 1.05 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Made the following changes:
- Made a number of changes to Legendary AI Difficulty with the goal of making it more challenging:
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to mark a player that is Strafe Dribbling.
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to apply defensive pressure to the opponent’s ball carrier.
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s passing logic by allowing it to make smarter decisions when passing.
- This is intended to result in better passing target selection by the CPU AI Controlled Player.
- This shouldwill result in less offside passes by the CPU AI Controlled Player.
- When the CPU AI Controlled Player performs Step Over Skill Moves they should be more aware of the defenders.
- The CPU AI Controlled Player will use the functionality of the new Free Kick system more effectively.
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s crossing logic to allow them to make a better decision between making crosses versus dribbling.
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to make more precise dribbles.
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s decision making process when attacking, specifically in situations in which it should wait for more teammates to join the attack before taking action.
- Increased the likelihood of the CPU AI Controlled Player performing green timed shots.
- Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to mark players overlapping players near the wing, specifically by not switching to another teammate if the defender is already close to the ball.
- Reduced the likelihood of the CPU AI Controlled Player performing Fake Shots in some incorrect situations.
- Here’s a refresher on what we mean by “CPU AI Controlled Player”
- The CPU plays the game as you would, limited by the same input restrictions that a human player is.
- This means that the CPU team has an active player, just like you do, which we call the CPU AI-controlled player.
- A CPU AI-controlled player exists in the following circumstances:
- On a team with no human players, for example, the CPU-controlled team in Squad Battles.
- On a team with human players who are all locked to specific players, that also has CPU teammates, for example, a Pro Clubs team, with less than 11 human players, with no “ANY” player.
- A CPU AI Controlled Player does not exist in the following circumstances:
- On a team with human players who are not locked to specific players, For example, a team in FUT Champions.
- A number of changes to Skill Moves:
- Increased the responsiveness of the Body Feint Skill Move when performing it while standing still.
- The Advanced Rainbow can now only be performed by 5 Star Skill Move players.
- The Ball Roll into Heel Chop Skill Move combination will now require the player to have 4 Star Skill Moves.
- Players will now be able to use the new Heel Chop Turn Skill Move combo in combination with other Skill Moves, such as a Ball Roll.
- Increased the likelihood that error will impact multiple Fake Shots chained while sprinting, specifically when they’re chained at a 45 degree angle in either direction.
- Reduced exit speed when performing the Drag Back Skill Move at a 180 degree angle.
- Scoring an own goal in King Of The Hill, when the goal is worth 0 points, will now result in your opponent getting a corner kick.
- Previously this was resulting in a goal kick for the team that scored the own goal.
The full patch notes are available to view from here.
FIFA 20 is available to play now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by EA.