Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Update 7.18 has been released for the PS4, read on for the full patch notes. Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood was released back in June of last year and is considered by many fans to be the best expansion yet.
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Update 7.18 for the PS4 preps the game clients for the Patch 4.4 titled Prelude in Violet. The patch will released tomorrow on September 18, 2018 so make sure you’re ready for some launch day fun. The PS4 Update is sized in at 2.103GB but you may need to download additional files from inside the game client.
Preliminary Patch Notes here.
Check out the video below for a quick overview about what’s included in the Prelude in Violet patch:
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Update 7.18 Patch Notes Summary
- New MSQ, side story quests & sidequests: The Four Lords, Hildibrand Adventures, Doman Reconstruction
- New dungeons: The Burn, Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New trials: Suzaku, Suzaku (Extreme)
- New raids: Omega: Alphascape, Omega: Alphascape (Savage)
- Battle system updates: Job adjustments, role action slots increased (to 10)
- PvP updates: Quick chat update “Timed Attack” added, PvP HUD layouts adjustable at Wolves Den
- Eureka 3rd installment: New region, Logos System added (Note: The new region is not called Logos)
- The Lost Canals of Uznair: New dungeons
- Gathering and crafting: New recipes, new fishing holes (Doman Enclave), Zhloe Custom Deliveries adjusted
- Grand Company update: Captain rank obtainable, Squadron updates (New Command missions. New Squadron missions to obtain Captain rank)
- Housing: Mannequins obtainable, new role playing housing status
- Gold Saucer: New GATE Platforming Puzzles
- Eternal Bond: New ceremonies added, Anniversary ceremonies added
- Group pose: Minion actions, player walking/running motions added, lock time/weather, new screen effects
- Additional updates: New tomestone, Crystal Tower requirements revised Duty Recorder can be used in more duties and features revised, The Unending Journey features expanded, Configuration data now saved to server (excludes display settings, not automatic)
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is out now on PS4 and PC.