Final Fantasy XV ha received a new update for the PS4 (7.28) and PC (4.45) today that brings in many new features.
Square Enix has now shared the list of changes for the game. The new additions this time are “new discoveries in Eureka, including exclusive logos actions to help you fight your way through hordes of ferocious foes in the land of fire and ice, Pyros. The misadventures of everyone’s favorite agent of enquiry continue with Even Further Hildibrand Adventures.”
Final Fantasy XIV Update Version 7.28 (PS4) Patch Notes v4.45 (PC)
New side story quests have been added.
- Furnishings from the FFXIV Furnishing Design Contest have been added.
- New orchestrion rolls have been added.
The Manderville Gold Saucer
The following additions and adjustments have been made to Triple Triad:
- New cards have been added.
- New NPC opponents for Triple Triad have been added.
New prizes are available for purchase using MGP.
- “Rise of Heroes” (Chiptune Version), is a combination of “Rise” and “Heroes.”
- New Emotes have been added.
- A new hairstyle based on an FFXIV Hairstyle Design Contest entry is now available.
The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein painting certain exterior fixtures would affect different parts of the fixture compared to prior to Patch 4.4.
- An issue wherein, under certain conditions, the message shown when attempting to store more than one of a unique item in a chocobo saddlebag was not displayed.
- An issue wherein chocobos kept in the stable were not displayed as the correct size.
- An issue wherein attempting to leave the “Leap of Faith” GATE from any location other than the goal would prevent its completion from counting towards the “Close the Gates” challenge.
Other various issues have also been addressed.
For a more detail breakdown of the various combat changes, visit the official website here.
Final Fantasy XIV is available now for the PS4 and PC.