Square Enix has released Final Fantasy XIV update version 7.36 today for the PS4. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Final Fantasy XIV has received its next major content update today. It is available to download now on the PS4 and PC. As expected, this is a large update that contains first limited job, blue mage, and the final chapters of the Four Lords saga including Return to Ivalice, which offers brand-new main scenario quests.
Final Fantasy XIV update version 7.36 details can be read below. The full patch notes are accessible on the official website.
Final Fantasy XIV Update Version 7.36 (PS4) Patch Notes 4.5 (PC)
We are proud to present the notes for Patch 4.5─A Requiem for Heroes, which include information on a host of new features such as the very first limited job, blue mage. Also coming this patch are the final chapters of the Four Lords saga and Return to Ivalice, and brand-new main scenario quests.
* The following quests and duties are scheduled to be released in upcoming patches:
[Patch 4.55] Rival Wings: Hidden Gorge, Eureka Hydatos
[4.56] Main scenario continuation, Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
[4.57] World Visit system
- New main scenario quests have been added.
- New job quests have been added.
- Additions and adjustments have been made to the rewards available in the Lost Canals of Uznair, the Shifting Altars of Uznair, and the Hidden Canals of Uznair.
- The following dungeons are now available for adventurer squadron command missions:
The Fractal Continuum
Pharos Sirius (Hard)
- New craftable items have been added to the company workshop.
- The following additions and adjustments have been made to subaquatic voyages:
New voyage destinations have been added.
New items have been added, obtainable through subaquatic voyages.
The maximum rank for submersibles has been increased from 40 to 50.
The detailed patch notes are accessible from here and outline the changes down to the macro level.