Square Enix has released Final Fantasy XIV update version 7.49 (PS4) patch 4.55 for PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Final Fantasy XIV update version 7.49 adds a new Eureka side story quests. There are other new features added like Orchestrion rolls, Emotes and more. There are also tons of bug fixes and issues that were resolved in this update.
For a full list of changes to Final Fantasy XIV update version 7.49 for PS4, patch 4.55 for PC, have a look at the patch notes below.;
Final Fantasy XIV Update Version 7.49 (PS4) Patch Notes 4.55 (PC)
- New Eureka side story quests have been added
- Furnishings from the FFXIV Furnishing Design Contest have been added.
- New orchestrion rolls have been added.
- In Wondrous Tails, the Astragalos entry has been changed to Rival Wings.
- New Emotes have been added.
The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue in Doman mahjong wherein tiles in the discard pile would be grayed out after declaring riichi under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein a player using a performance action would be displayed standing upright with no music playing if the character display limit had been exceeded.
- An issue affecting blue mage actions wherein the effect of Bristle was not removed after using Ink Jet.
- An issue wherein submitting items for supply and provisioning missions as a blue mage prevented the correct amount of EXP being awarded to the corresponding Disciple of the Land or Hand class under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein characters could not change to blue mage while in the Ivory Chapel.
- An issue wherein the FATE “Clearing the Hive” could not be completed if Severaint Seven Splinter was defeated with the blue mage action Doom.
- An issue wherein the SDS Fenrir was not displayed at the correct size.
- An issue in the free company member list wherein the information from the second page onwards was not displayed correctly.
- An issue wherein attempting to blacklist a character via the chat log would result in a different character being added to the blacklist instead under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the attack names “Vein Splitter” and “Concentrativity” were switched during the quest battles for “In Crimson It Began” and “The Time between the Seconds.”
Other various issues have also been addressed.
Final Fantasy XIV is available now for the PS4 and PC.