Looks like Square Enix want to finish the season with the bang as tons of Final Fantasy XV information has been coming out lately. Following the Famitsu info blowout, Square Enix shared some further details on Final Fantasy XV at the Malaysian Comic Festa event.
- Malaysian tradition plays an important role in the town of Lestallum, which is the one shown in the Jump Festa trailer. The suburban look is similar to Kuala Lumpur
- Some artwork of the city of Lestallum and its NPCs was showcased (including a hotel room where Noctis can stay), alongside footage of some of the actions NPCs can perform there. They can prepare Malaysian food, an element inspired by Hazmer, who is Malaysian himself.
- The Malaysian food in the game is teh tarik, satay and roti canai.
- NPCs in the city will be unique.
- Ignis is the one doing the cooking at the campsite, and will prepare meals depending on the ingredients given to him.
- Day/night cycle is set at 60 minutes in real time. 40 Minutes day, 15 minutes night.
- Titan cannot be summoned, but summons will be available in the Episode Duscae demo.
- The game will include: day/night cycle, an “unique weapon system” and summon system. Weapons will provide different move sets.
- If you don’t camp, you cannot level up.
- Is Stella Nox Fleuret still in Final Fantasy XV? “No Comment” (Hazmer laughed while responding this question)
Check out the NPCs in action below:
[youtube width=”602″ height=”350″ video_id=”lO95JBG28JM”]
That was… awesome, I might need to step outside and take a breather. Final Fantasy XV is currently in development for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One.