Final Fantasy XV has received a brand new update today as teased earlier. This update is now live on the PS4 and it requires you to download around 3.2 GB of data. This update marks the end of the ongoing Assassin’s Festival DLC which will conclude once you install this update, so in case you haven’t managed to finish it yet, we strongly encourage to do so as it is a nice little change of pace from the main game.
The changes in the update were already confirmed by Square Enix but now that the update is out, the FFXV subreddit has listed most of the patch notes along with the new items that are being sold by Alessio.
- Conclusion of the Assassin’s Festival
- Inclusion of Aranea as a training partner at camp
- Implementation of a standby option at camp to advance the time of day (“Wait until morning” or “Wait until nightfall”)
- Addition of new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia (see below)
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial: Practice Tutorial
- Fixed the hairstyle for the Episode Ignis crossover outfit
- “Arts” category for Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto (applies to Character Swap)
- Various bug fixes
Alessio’s New Items
- Silver Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Gold Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Shard: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Ore: 3 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Mystic Circlet: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Purified Salt: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
Final Fantasy XV will get a Royal Edition of the game on March 6th while it is also releasing the same day on PC as Windows Edition. Both version of the game will launch with all of the post-launch DLC and updates that have been released so far.
Final Fantasy XV is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.