Ubisoft has released a new major For Honor update version 2.01. It will patch the game to version 2.01.0 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
This is a significant update because it adds a new faction to the game. Wu Lin Faction features four different types of fighters: Tiandi, Shaolin, Nuxia and Jiang Jun. There is also a complete revamp of the game’s visuals adding new techniques like global illumination and improved textures.
For Honor Update Version 2.01 For PS4 [Patch Notes v2.01.0] PC And Xbox One
Here is a general overview of everything that it coming to For Honor with the new update.
WU LIN FACTION
- Marching Fire brings 4 warriors of the Wu Lin faction who march West in search of glory: The Shaolin with his mighty staff; the Tiandi wielding the dao blade; the Jiang Jun, master of the guandao; and the Nuxia, artist of the hook swords! All of them come with Weapons, Outfits, and exclusive Effects!
ARCADE (Only available for Marching Fire Expansion owners)
Hero Grid and Hero Details
- Major upgrade of the Global Illumination.
- Skydome technologie upgrade.
- Complete rework of all textures of the game.
- New tone mapping and color grading.
OTHER NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT
Advanced Hero Tactics
- 6 new achievements were added for the Marching Fire Expansion on all platforms.
New Victory Screen
Custom Match on Dedicated Servers
Xbox One Intelligent Delivery
New Armor and Weapon Sets
New Ranked Rewards
- Starting with the Marching Fire update, the price of all 6 Year 1 DLC characters is reduced 10,000 steel (from 15,000 steel). This affects: Shinobi, Centurion, Highlander, Gladiator, Aramusha and Shaman.
- The price of the Heroes Bundle is dropping from 50,000 steel to 25,000 steel.
Out of Lock attack on Minions
- Rolls now have 300ms vulnerability to Guard Breaks at the start of their animations.
- Rolls now all have 200ms at the end of their animations where the player can get Guard Broken but still be able to Counter it.
- The full Dodge Unlock Roll animation is 300ms longer. The same length as a Double Back Dodge Roll.
- In all Game Modes, Soldiers and Pikemen’s attack now interrupt Revive, Execution, and Interactions.
- Changing stance while activating Revenge no longer removes the ability to Unbalance attacking heroes.
New Crafting and Change Look Values
Decreased Salvage Material cost to upgrade gear
Visible Allies Health Bar
For the full set of detailed patch notes, visit the official For Honor update page from Ubisoft.
For Honor is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.