Ubisoft has released a brand new For Honor update version 2.05 today for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
This update was released after scheduled maintenance was performed for servers. For Honor update version 2.05 is out now for the PS4 and should be available on other platforms as well.
The full patch notes for For Honor update version 2.05 can be read below.
For Honor Update Version 2.05 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- [Bug Fix] The Skill Indicator widget does not show the right value anymore, so while we fix this issue we decided to disable the Skill Indicator.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a Quit Penalty to be applied when accepting a Group invite. There will no longer be any Quit Penalty if a player leaves to join a Group while in a Casual match, quitting a Ranked match with a Group invitation will still trigger a Quit Penalty.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shugoki’s “Headbutt” to incorrectly apply the Uninterruptible Stance property on both the Shugoki and the opponent during the Hit Recovery.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Zone Attack’s branch into “Headbutt” and Heavy Finisher to be 100ms later than expected.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shugoki to not be able to react properly after being successfully hit by a Soldier or a Pikemen.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Black Prior’s “Tenebris Rising” to be guaranteed after the opponent Blocks a Light Attack while Out of Stamina, or while the Black Prior is in Revenge.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Black Prior’s “Tenebris Rising’ to be guaranteed after a successful Superior Block Light Attack.
For Honor is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.