For Honor Update Version 2.06 has just been released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The new update mainly brings balacing changes to Warlord, Jiang Jun and Black Prior. Jiang Jun in particular was very heavily nerfed so if you regular used the fighter, you may want to try someone else soon.
For the full list of changes check out the full patch notes for For Honor Update Version 2.06 below:
For Honor Update Version 2.06 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
- Increased Warlord’s “Heabutt” into “Stab” damage to 15 (from 12)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Top Heavy Finisher damage to 38 (from 45)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Side Heavy finisher damage to 35 (from 40)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Light finisher damage to 18 (from 20)
- Decreased Jiang Jun’s Zone Attacks damage to 25 (from 28)
- Decreased Black Prior’s Light Finisher damage to 17 (from 20)
- Decreased Black Prior’s Heavy Finisher Damage to 35 (from 40)
- Increased Black Prior’s “Tenebris Rising” Recovery to 500ms (from 300ms)
- Increased Black Prior’s Full Block Stance exit animation to 400ms (from 200ms)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the player to fall in an inaccessible area of map near Zone C
For Honor Update 2.06 is available for download now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.