For Honor update version 2.08 and 2.09 were released today on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It kickstarted the Year 3 Season 2 for the game.
For Honor update version 2.08 adds a new hero, new map, and implements plenty of fighter improvements. There are many bug fixes included in this update. Get the details about this For Honor update 2.08 and For Honor update 2.09 below
For Honor Update Version 2.08 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
NEW HERO: SAKURA, THE HITOKIRI
- The Hitokiri are relentless executioners. Wielding the masakari, the Samurai battle axes, they can enter a special state to chain heavy attacks infinitely and perform special moves. They dictate the flow of combat with charged attacks and uninterruptible moves.
- Relentless executioner with multiple mix-ups
- Hard Hitter
- Mugen-ryu: A state that grants special moves and Heavy infinite chains
- Various Uninterruptible Attacks
- Charged Heavy Attacks
NEW MAP: CANOPY
- Canopy is the source of many legends. One is about a group of Samurai settlers who had fled there and used the landscape to triumph over one thousand enemies. Another tale speaks of a mysterious deity that gave birth to the sacred grove before turning to stone. Besides its mystical aura, this isolated village is protected by natural barriers and has become a coveted refuge for all factions
- This map is available in Tribute, Skirmish, Elimination, Brawl and Duel
You can find out detailed improvements and bug fixes from the official patch notes shared by Ubisoft.
Have a look at the roadmap for the For Honor May update in the image above. It gives you an idea of what to expect in term of future content for the game.
For Honor Update Version 2.09 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
MATCHMAKING[Adjustment] We are reverting the matchmaking parameter to the system we had before 2.06.0 due to an issue that caused Skill Rating to take a lot longer to stabilise.
Realistic Game Mode Rewards:
- Added a Black Color Swatch as reward for playing realistic game modes
- Reward is guaranteed by playing any realistic game mode when the playlist is available
- Reward is prioritized for the last hero played
For Honor is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.