Fortnite has been updated to another new version today. It is part of the weekly Fortnite updates and now you can find out what’s changed in this one.
Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play game from Epic. It is available on almost every platform including PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones. The game receives weekly updates from Epic Games and the last major one was for Season 6.
Fortnite Update Version 1.82 Patch Notes – PC, PS4, Xbox One, And Nintendo Switch
LIMITED TIME MODE: PLAYGROUND
Playground Custom Options
- Added more options to Playground. Allowing you to change settings such as starting health, time of day, gravity, and more!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Chiller added.
- Common Trap.
- Can be placed on floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and floor loot.
- Applies icy feet to friends or foes, causing them to slide around with low friction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause vehicles to become uncontrollable.
- Made improvements to the motion controls for the Switch to make it feel more accurate and responsive.
- Pets are now hidden along with your character when the camera is too close to you.
- Toys now respect the streamer mode setting for player names in minigame messages.
- Slightly increased the hitbox size on the Fancy Tomato to match its visual size.
- The following adjustments have been made to Glider audio tells:
- Muffled the audio if there isn’t a clear line of sight between you other gliding players.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect audio would play when a teammate was eliminated.
- Added star ratings to the UI elements of all trap items.
- Fixed an issue where players occasionally couldn’t interact with items.
For the rest of the patch notes, you can visit the official website of Epic Games.
Fortnite is available now on the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones. It was developed and published by Epic Games using their Unreal Engine 4.