Epic Games is releasing a new Fortnite update version 2.02 (PS4) patch 7.40 for PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Epic Games first shared a sneak peek of the patch notes so have a look at them below. We will update the article with the full patch notes once they are released closer to the update.
Update: Full patch notes for Fortnite update 2.02 (7.40) can be seen from here.
Most of the changes that are listed as a tease for the upcoming update are mainly for the balance adjustments. This update will be another major one since it will mark the end of the current season.
Fortnite Update Version 2.02 (PS4) Patch Notes 7.40 (PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode
Stay tuned for the full patch notes when the update releases.
Fortnite Battle Royale is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones.