Fortnite update version 2.11 patch notes v8.20 have been detailed. Here’s what’s new and fixed in this brand new update for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Fortnite update 2.11 patch 8.20 brings in a new limited time mode called Floor is Lava. There is a new death trap called Poison Dart Trap while new forged items have been added to the game.
Fortnite update version 2.11 patch 8.20 full details can be seen below. This update should be available to download now on all platforms.
Fortnite Update Version 2.11 Patch Notes v8.20 For PS4, Xbox One, PC, And Nintendo Switch
Floor is Lava – Limited Time Mode
The Volcano has sprung a leak…Drop, loot, RUN! Hold the high ground and be the last one standing in this spicy new LTM.
Poison Dart Trap
It’s a Poison Trap! Catch your opponents off guard with this new addition. But remember, watch where you step…
New Foraged Items
It’s Bananas! Regenerate health and zoom around after taking a bite from a Pepper, heal up with a tasty Banana, or relax with a Coconut to gain health/shields.
Limited Time Mode: Floor is Lava
Lava gradually rises from the lowest parts of the map, and it’s hot! Drop in and quickly loot and gather materials so you can be the first to reach the high ground.
- A few minutes into the match, the lava will begin to rise.
- The lava moves at a steady speed until the entire map is covered.
- Touching the lava will apply damage directly to your health and bounce you up in the air.
- You can build on the lava.
- Players will be given a small number of materials every second, to help out in those “entire map is on fire” situations.
- Fixed an issue where poor server performance could cause undesired effects on clients such as unnecessary movement corrections.
- Added a fix for a rare server crash.
- Made a small server performance improvement related to the Baller vehicle.
- Updated animation budgets to be more performant on higher scalability settings.
Improved file I/O performance on PS4, this reduces the occurrence of late streaming buildings.
- Improved file I/O performance when skydiving on all platforms by changing what data we prioritize loading first.
Art + Animation
- Adjusted lighting in Battle Royale.
- Increased lighting contrast in areas with shadows.
- Increased vibrancy in colors.
- Fixed a bug where the destruction effects were not playing on the Baller when it’s destroyed.
For the full patch notes, you can view them from the official Epic Support website.
Fortnite Battle Royale is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.