Fortnite update version 2.33 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Fortnite update 2.33 was released by Epic Games today implementing several bug fixes in the game. This includes changes to Creative Islands after the update is installed and you might need for servers to go through a refresh before joining them again.
Fortnite Update Version 2.33 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch)
- Unmanned vehicles will again trigger damage traps.
- A large shadow no longer appears while in fly mode.
- Certain settings on devices were not being respected in featured portals. This included Trigger visibility, Barrier color choice, and other devices that included setting options for gameplay only.
- The Music sequencer will play for both the client and server.
- Vehicles will spawn on game start instead of in the warm-up portion.
Players may be kicked while trying to join Creative Islands initially after the patch. This issue should resolve as we rollout new servers.
Fortnite is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.