Playground Games has just released a brand new content update for Forza Horizon 3. The update was released alongside the The Smoking Tire Car Pack, and is now live for both the Xbox One and the Windows 10, and brings with it numerous improvements for both versions.
The update brings numerous improvements and fixes for the game such as adding additional options for adjusting factors such as the steering wheel sensitivity and the damping scale. It also fixes multiple performance issues such as one that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on the PC.
The ful patch notes can be found below:
- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations.
- Improved stability on Windows 10.
- Disable mouse move detection while driving.
- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made.
- Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
- Steering wheel sensitivity.
- Invert Force Feedback.
- Centre spring scale.
- Damping scale.
- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players.
- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied.
- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10.
- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels.
- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants.
- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully.
- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts.
- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear.
- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel).
- Various content fixes for cars.
Forza Horizon 3 is available now on the Xbox One and the PC. You can also check out our review for the game here.