The Forza Horizon 4 Day 1 Update (October 1 Update) has been released on Xbox One and PC, read on for the full patch notes.
The update is sized around 815MB and brings minor fixes and performance improvements. The update does fix several graphical issues on the PC version of the game.
There are several issues that are said to be fixed in the next update. Fans have been reporting audio issues including crackling, their graphics settings being reset when they start the game (PC) and network issues that prevent them from entering online races.
Developers Playground Games will be releasing another patch in a few days.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Forza Horizon 4 Day 1 Update Xbox One and PC Patch Notes
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Ultimate VIP Crown flair fixed.
- Stutters on Xbox One X while free roaming.
- Fixed issue when changing MSAA from 2x to 4x resulted in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until game restarted.
- Fixed stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive. Affected machines where the player had insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
- Fixed AMD GPU issue where switching MSAA settings without restarting resulted in black corruption on the environment.
- Environment streaming improvements for min spec machines.
- Added visual presets for Nvidia RTX 2070, 2080 and 2080Ti.
- Fanatec CSL Wheel – fix for handbrake stuck on.
- Wheel Force Feedback improvements.
Forza Horizon 4 is out now on PC and Xbox One.