Microsoft and Playground Games has released the November 20 update patch notes for Forza Horizon 4. It will release for the PC and Xbox One.
Most of the new features that are a part of this update are minimal in term of their impact on the overall quality of the game. Most of the changes that are made for it are for simple bug fixes. The full set of patch notes mention every bug fix that is included in this update.
This November 20 update was preceded by another update that was released earlier this month. Unlike the last update, this most recent patch doesn’t seem to add many new features to the game.
Forza Horizon 4 November 20 Update Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Implemented multi-material color selection for a number of cars and rims, as well as adding in a number of new to Horizon rims.
- Added the ability to bulk add DLC cars to the player garage.
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Xbox Game Pass holders were not entitled to the Formula Drift pack.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive rewards for completing a seasonal PR stunt they already completed.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not receiving double #Forzathon points after re-purchasing Lake Lodge.
- Improved UI to make it clearer when players are earning double #Forzathon points.
- Fixed an issue to keep players grouped together after finishing a #Forzathon Live Event.
- Fixed an issue with Route Blueprint where the player was placed at the incorrect finish point after completing a custom route.
- Fixed the camera issues caused by rewinding immediately after placing a checkpoint in Route Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue in Route Blueprint where players could run out of checkpoints preventing them from being able to finish route creation.
- Added information to the Route Blueprint UI to show how many checkpoints have been placed, and how many are left to be placed.
- Fixed an exploit in Route Blueprint for farming Pass Skills from AI cars.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to enter Rivals events in cars which did not match the restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where players in Private Adventures were able to select cars which did not meet the restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to navigate up and down on the vinyl select screen in the Livery Editor.
- Reduced the cost of some engine swap upgrades.
- Fixed an exploit to extend the length of Skill Songs.
- Fixed an issue where Car Pass ‘New Cars’ game alert would appear too early.
- Fixed an issue where only one player on a team would receive the award from the Trial and Seasonal Championships.
- Fixed an issue in co-op Showcases where pausing the game would prevent opponents from moving.
- Added the ability to skip forward during post-race sequences.
- Added notifications to show when the players is connecting to Horizon Life post event.
- Fixed an issue with civilian traffic not appearing in Horizon Live.
- Various stability fixes.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from being able to delete custom wheel settings.
Forza Horizon 4 has received some past updates and if you want to read their patch notes, check out the articles below.
Forza Horizon 4 is available now on the Xbox One and PC.