Forza Motorsport 7 will get a new update on December 4 for PC and Xbox One, and here are the full patch notes for it.
Forza Motorsport 7 is a racing sim from Turn10 Studios. It runs in parallel to Forza Horizon series, which is developed by Playground Games. Unlike its sibling, which is open world racing, this is a more linear-driven traditional racing simulator that also offers gorgeous visuals.
Forza Motorsport 7 is available now for the Xbox One and Windows 10. The patch notes for December 4 update can be viewed below.
Forza Motorsport 7 December 4 Update Patch Notes For PC And Xbox One
- Driving shaking HUD effects are now set to off by default. Players can still enable these effects in the HUD menu.
- Fixed unaligned text in Distance Ahead HUD leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where, in Split Screen races, timed races are missing the “Time Remaining” HUD element.
- Fixed an issue in Split Screen where active controller indicator HUD element remained on screen after game was un-paused.
- Fixed an issue in Split Screen where Total Distance HUD was not displayed.
- Added a Target Score element to Drift Rivals events.
- Target Time element will now update once you’ve beaten a Rival.
- “Next Rival” HUD element will now update after first Rivals score/time was beat.
- Fixed an issue in Rivals where Target Time would disappear when menu is brought up before last lap element goes away.
- Fixed an issue where, when using the Conditional HUD setting, the race position HUD element does not appear when gaining or losing places.
- Fixed an issue where on PC and X1X versions of the game, Forzavista Tunes and Upgrades help buttons are not visible in 4K.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to save changes to Steering Angle from the Homespace/Forzavista tuning menus.
- Fixed an issue where extreme damper setting was causing jittering and vibration in Thrustmaster wheels.
- If an AI car and a player cross the finish line at the same time, the win will now go to the player.
- In Free Play, attempting to homologate the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to the Sport GT Division requires the player to go through the homologate sequence twice in order to successfully homologate the car.
- Removed Current Lap HUD element from all Tag game types.
- Total Distance HUD element in Timed Races will now count total distance over all laps, instead of resetting after each lap.
- In Meetups, players in race and in the lobby now share the same voice chat session and can hear one another.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s car disappeared if they toggle Simulation Damage to on in a Private MP match. This fix also applies to cars disappearing in public MP matches after contact or after pitting.
- Fixed an issue where players were left unable to Ready up or Spectate in a Private MP lobby if all players quit out of the race before finishing.
- Fixed an issue where game music would cut out after the initial Multiplayer experience video.
- Fixed an issue where, in Specialty Dealer, highlighting non-selected tiles with the mouse displays a red border instead of a blue one. In addition, when a driver is selected in Manual Grid Ordering, they are highlighted in red (instead of blue).
- Fixed an issue where some players would encounter a black screen after selecting “Restart” in the post-race menu in Rivals.
- Fixed an issue where, when the player hovered a mouse over any options in the “Sort/Filter” menu the option would flash and flicker.
- Pressing the ForzaRC button when playing on PC will now display a warning to the player that they will be opening an external application.
Forza Motorsport 7 was developed by Turn10 Studios and released exclusively for the Xbox One and Windows 10.