Forza Motorsport 7 will get a new update in November and here is what you can expect from it.
Turn10 Studios has announced a new update for Forza Motorsport 7. While there are no official patch notes available yet, fans have managed to gather a list of changes and additions that will be a part of this new update, as seen on the Forza subreddit. As for what is different for this update, find the complete list below which will be updated with official changelog once available.
Forza Motorsport 7 November 6 Update Patch Notes For Xbox One And PC
- Spotlight car – Porsche 917/30 (aka the Can-Am Killer) [1500hp w/ upgrades)
- Hot Wheels to Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7
- Hot Wheels livery contest, instagram with #HotWheelsForzaLegends, winner gets custom diecast
- 5 weeks of Hot Wheels events (Forzathons w/ exclusive driver gear, etc)
- Prize crates removed, replaced by race shop
- Can buy mods, driver gear, and badges
- It cycles every 6 minutes with new stuff
- Collision/multiplayer updates
- Collision resolution updated to better account for latency
- New driver assist – Collision Assist – reduces rotation of car to prevent you from spinning out
- Sets a cap on yaw/pitch/roll input
- “Have a whole team focused on making AI better”
- AI driving lines being reworked
- Race regulations not ready yet
Forza Motorsport 7 is available now for the Xbox One and PC through Windows 10.