Friday The 13th The Game update version 1.35 is available to download now. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update which is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
This update is aimed at solving the issues that ended up starting to occur after the recent changes to the interaction system. It was changed in the last major patch in order to avoid having the consolers move into places which are normally not reachable by them. This led to a whole other host of issues which are getting patched with Friday The 13th The Game update 1.35.
This update was already available on PC but launched for PS4 and Xbox One this week. Get the details below.
Friday The 13th The Game Update Version 1.35 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- FIXED – Various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason’s Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
- Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
- Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.
- FIXED – Counselor Animation Interrupt
- Counselors were able to interrupt animations with key/button presses such as Combat Stance, and similar.
- This resulted in unintended behavior with counselors jumping from windows etc.
Friday The 13th The Game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.