EA has released a massive new update for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, which is a major quality of life patch available to download now on all platforms.
The size of this update is reportedly under 6 GB on the Xbox One, under 2 GB on PC but there are reports of the PS4 update size being more than 10 GB in some cases.
The full set of patch notes for this update can be found below.
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Septemeber 2018 Update [Patch Notes]
Quality of Life Improvements
- Out-of-world/map-breaking bugs
- We’ve resolved some of the biggest issues and glitches on the following maps:
- Moon Base
- Great White North
- Seeds of Time
- Gnome Cave
- Rux’s Bazaar
- Available in more convenient and accessible locations
- His stock will have more opportunities to provide you with personalised offers for items you’re missing
- Other bugs
- Issues related to specific characters that impacted how players played them and the enjoyment of those characters
Moreover, the developers have confirmed that this is not the end of support for the game, and they have more stuff planned to release later. They are not open to disclosing further but they did tease brand new looks for characters.
If you haven’t been keeping up-to-date with the Plants vs. Zombies series, there is a rumor about a third game being in development so it is possible that this post-launch support will tie into that new game.