Ubisoft has released a brand new update for their year 2 support of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. This update is available to download now on the PS4 and should be released on the Xbox One as well. The download size is rather small compared to the last update, which was under 2 GB in size. This patch is mostly for a hotfix that was released earlier for the PC version.
The following changes are implemented in this update. This will also patch the game to version 1.23 on the PS4 and Xbox One.
- Added a short barrel on the HK416 and fixed the Iron Sight issue
- Fixed an issue where the save slot was deleted after quitting to main menu if the player fails a mission while being downed in Ghost Mode
- Adjusted Valkyrie’s image when she is calling the Ghost for the Archangel’s mission brief to match the appearance she has in-game
- Fixed an issue in Observer Mode where the observer has the same End of Round or End of Match messages as the player they were spectating while in “Centered Camera” (“Victory/Defeat” and “Round Lost/Won”)
- When in Ghost Mode, players now earn 50% more XP & resources
Ubisoft had also shared a roadmap for their future updates for Year 2. It will start with Operations & Maintenance, which is dropping in late September. According to Ubisoft, “This update will focus on addressing bugs flagged to us by our community.”
This will be followed by Special Operation 3, which will arrive in December. It will include PVE and PVP content, a special theme with a free PVE mission, and community-requested features. Special Operation 4 will drop in early 2019.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.