Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands was supposed to get a hotfix last week, but it was delayed. This hotfix that patches the game to version 1.25 on PS4 and TU16.1 on PC and Xbox One is out now.
The patch notes that were shared earlier for the game have been updated, so if you are looking for the old patch notes, you can view them from here. They are not representative of the patch anymore and you can view the full official patch notes as shared by Ubisoft below.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Version 1.25 For PS4 [Patch Notes Tu16.1] Xbox One, and PC
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon attachments to appear locked when they were previously unlocked
- Fixed a bug that caused the LVOA extended 30 round magazine attachment to be misplaced at the stock of the weapon
- Fixed an issue where players did not receive the correct 3000 Prestige credit reward upon reaching Tier 1
- Fixed a bug where the Shift Short Angled Grip appeared to be floating when attached to the U100 LMG
- Fixed a bug where the U100 light machine gun had a different suppressor in the loadout and in-game, than the one that appears in the gunsmith
- Fixed a bug that caused no sound to be present when using PSG-1 Sniper
- Fixed a bug that caused low or no sound from LMGs in Ghost War
- Fixed a bug where the Crye 2 Shirt clipped through character’s left arm when equipped
- Fixed a bug Female Sniper JPC in Coyote Brown has purple-textured bullets
- Adjusted AOR 2 camo pattern direction and brightness for better accuracy
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.